Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Sweet Isabella Release

✯ ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆ #Now Live! ✯ ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆


My Sweet Isabella 
Author: Mia Villano
Release Date: March 29, 2016
Designer: JN Sheats
Editor: M.E. Montgomery




Life changes in a blink of an eye. One minute I was on top of the world. I was the French Ambassador, confident, and ready to marry the woman of my dreams. The next minute I was fighting for my life in a French hospital. I wasn’t supposed to live, but I did. I made it and came back stronger than ever. However, there was a price to pay for living. A price that nearly killed me gain. In order to keep Isabella safe. I had to let her go. In order to let her go I had to die inside. 
Without her my will to live was gone. I had to find the strength inside myself to rise above the pain and fight like hell for the one thing in life that made me whole. Could I do it? 
Would she come back to me? Did she still need me? Could we find the love again that held us both together? 
My Sweet Isabella is the final chapter in the Ambassador Trilogy.



 ✯ ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆ #Teasers! ✯ ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆





✯ ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆ #Buy Links! ✯ ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆



✯ ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆ #Other Books In The Series! ✯ ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆
The Ambassador and Me: http://amzn.to/1SbTX5V
Paris, The Ambassador and Me; part deux: http://amzn.to/1RdDID9

No comments:

Post a Comment