Saturday, December 10, 2016

Sins of the Father Novella Pre-Order

pizap.com14811724603761.jpg
 *•.¸(`*•.¸(`*•.¸★¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´
★★★★ Sins of the Father ★★★★
¸.•*´(¸.•*´(¸.•*´★`*•.¸)`*•.¸)`*•.¸

#PREORDER #HeavensRejectsMC #RazesRise
#99CENTS

★★Blurb★★

“The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity.” Ezekiel 18:20


Absolute power corrupts absolutely; it was a harsh lesson that my father learned too late. Now we’re all going to burn for his mistakes.


As the prince of the Heaven’s Rejects MC, I had a life of luxury, a life I paid for with my father’s blood. Now the burden to get us out of this mess has fallen on my shoulders, it’s a job I never asked for, nor wanted, but I’ll rescue us all from the pits of the hell he cast us into.


I am the Devil’s son, but I’m not going down because of that bastard.


★★ Pre-Order for 99 cents ★★

Amazon US: http://a.co/9xdfbNT
Amazon CA: http://a.co/2EkeH5b

★★Author Bio★★

Avelyn Paige is a born and raised Indiana girl. She may be a Hoosier by birth, but she’s a Boilermaker by choice! Avelyn lives in rural Indiana with her pastor husband, 2 spoiled cats, and one very odd looking dog. She’s an oncology research scientist by day and a writer and book review blogger by night. She enjoys reading anything she can get her hands, baking, and spending time with her friends and family.

★★Author Links★★







No comments:

Post a Comment