Friday, November 25, 2016

The Hitman’s Property by Tia Lewis blitz


The Hitman’s Property
Tia Lewis
(A Bad Boy Mafia Romance #2)
Publication date: November 21st 2016
Genres: Dark Hitman Romance
I’ll go into the depths of Hell just to protect her.
As a hitman, my life is simple and about one thing only—kill my mark. Women are just a bonus. They don’t govern what I do or who I kill.
I don’t do emotions. I don’t talk about my past. And I certainly don’t fall in love.
At least until I rescued Tess.
I never thought I’d fall for a woman like her—blonde, beautiful, petite, and with mesmerizing blue eyes that see right into my tainted soul.
But when she’s threatened, my protective instincts kick into overdrive.
She’s mine. She belongs to me.
The Russian mafia is getting more desperate to get her back, and I’ll be damned if I let her go. I’ll risk my life a thousand times over, and I’ll take down any f*cking bastard who stands in my way.
Even if the consequences end up deadly.
The Hitman’s Property is the continuation and finale of The Hitman’s Possession.
The Hitman’s Property is a full-length dark romance novel that’s intended for mature audiences only. This novel address issues of a serious nature, including violence surrounding the nature of consent that may be a trigger for sensitive readers; contains disturbing situations, graphic language, violence and explicit sexual content. Reader discretion is strongly advised.
$.99 or FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!
Sequel to:
32186834
Q&A with Tia Lewis:
What sort of research did you do to write this book?
For my Hitman series, I researched guns, mafia families, accents, etc. This was my first book that I really did a lot of research for.
What are you working on now? Any chance of a sequel?
I’m working on a few alpha billionaire romance novels that will be out in December 2016.
What started you on the path to writing for a living?
I’ve been writing since I was a teenager and into college for fun. I never thought about doing it as a profession but more for a way to express my ideas and put my imagination to paper. I started seeing other successful indie authors do amazingly well and thought I would turn my writing into a career, too.
What are the upsides and downsides to being an author?
The upside is the freedom of expression, but the downside is not everyone will like it. I have a problem with wanting to make everyone (readers) happy and I just have to realize that’s not possible. I’ll keep trying, though!
How did you come up with the idea for your book?
My favorite movie is John Wick which is a hitman/mafia movie and wanted to write a character similar to the film.
banneravailablenow

Author Bio:
Tia Lewis is a romance author from the Midwest who writes about smart, sexy, sassy women and hot, possessive alpha males. Her favorite bad boys to write about include sports players, mafia, bikers, billionaires and the bad-ass next door. You can find her cooking, reading, or traveling when she’s not busy working on her next release.
Want to be kept up to date on new releases? Text LEWIS to 31996

XBTBanner1

No comments:

Post a Comment