Friday, October 28, 2016

A Dragon's Destiny by Tina Glasneck

dragons_destiny_tina_glasneck

Click Here to read it on Amazon!

Blurb:destined-hea-1

Curses are destined to be broken...
In this the first of the Dragons series, time travel and fantasy are weaved together in a fast-paced, funny yet emotional romance.
Jaz, a fish out of water in the real world, discovers that she is actually a dragon. She must seek her true destiny in another, parallel place.
There she discovers that Erich, the man she secretly lusts after in real time, is the Dark Knight. He's ruthlessly extinguishing the ancient Norse religion in an emerging Christian world.
Is he the beloved Jaz is tasked to find in order to release her dragon heart?

Here's An Excerpt From Tina...

“Do you always sneak up on women?” I asked, still not turning my head, though I perceived it was him. Just like I was aware that he preferred sparkling water to tap water, and he’d be wearing that devilish smile on his above-average attractive face. To catch a glimpse of him in person, beat the dream I had of him every night where he wielded a jewel- encrusted sword. Nightly he appeared as a Viking, but today I had the embrace-destiny-1pleasure of seeing him as he really was—an attractive man holding flowers. “Only those that wish me to. Another late night?” Concern peppered his voice. Erich never asked a question just to hear his own voice, no matter how appealing that might be. “Something like that.” I sniffed the air and smelled a combination of Old Spice mixed with fresh geraniums. “Flower delivery for your dear sister?” I turned to face him. He stood there, a neatly trimmed beard resting on his chiseled jaw. Kissable lips smiled. His six foot four inch stature towered over me. His silver eyes practically sparkled. “Well, I’d bring them to you, too, except only the rarest flower will do for you, and my order hasn’t come in yet.” “I think that’s just another of the excuses I’ve been hearing for months — our morning accidental meetings, with you wearing a tight T-shirt stretched across your broad shoulders. Next thing you know, you’ll beat me senseless with a bat over the head and drag me away to do naughty things.” “Oh, so you’ve noticed?” I laughed. “I don’t know what I should be most offended about, that you laugh at imagining me being naughty or wielding a bat.” He came closer and leaned in. “I’ve been known to wield much more enjoyable things than a blasted bat.” “A video game controller doesn’t count.”  

Excerpt Two...heart-fire

“Who are you?” I asked. “We go by many names, most recently, the Norns,” they all said in unison. “But that isn’t as important as that which I must tell you,” said the second woman. “Great evil seeks to snuff you out, and only through the great Norseman will you survive it. Trust him.” “I don’t trust easily,” I said. The third woman moved toward me, and whispered. “We all are afraid of getting hurt, but it is what we do with that fear. Either cower or fight. You must learn to fight.” “You all have the wrong person,” I said. “Oh, you’ve gone and scared her now,” said the first of three women. “We promised we wouldn’t do that. The Goddess will not be happy,” said the second woman. “Shush it. She must know,” said the third woman. “No, you are not the wrong person, daughter of the Dreki, you are a dragon.” said the third woman. A roar formed in my stomach and inched up my esophagus. My body trembled; my skin blistered; and, my bones cracked and shifted. I watched as if I were a foreigner in my body, as my brown skin changed, gleaming with specks of greens, blues and gold.

Meet The Author...

a1ntwyl5wl-_ux250_
TINA GLASNECK can't imagine a world without books. Her works have been classified in several genres, including mystery, suspense, fantasy and paranormal romance, and new adult. Yet for Tina, it is all about the characters and their journeys. An avid reader with a love of traveling, meeting new people and exploring her world, her interest in law, religion, history, fantasy, and dragons, made writing about it an “easy” choice. Give her a castle to enchant her, and tell her a funny story to make her snort with laughter, but please don’t serve her cake with red icing. Tina takes joy in beautiful architecture, lively cities and world travel. She enjoys creating make-believe worlds where she sometimes resides, and is often thinking about and tinkering on her next story. Sometimes she feels like a real life Cinderella, without the ashes or the fairy godmother; and, at other times, she is just a girl, looking for a chance to tell that next great story.
To learn more, please visit her website, Facebook, or twitter    

Hosted By

brb-banner

No comments:

Post a Comment