Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sale Blitz for Degrade by T.L. Smit




Title: Degrade
Series: Flawed
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romantic Suspense
 Release Date: August 31, 2015



Blurb

Zeke

One rule, only one rule women need to follow when they're with me.
Don’t ask for more.
This rule is in place for a reason, you won't get more of what’s not there to give.

Bexley

He is striking, and he's all man. He is also the devil, or so I believe him to be. I gave him my heart, not realizing I was doing so. He likes to break me down, so I'm a shell of the person I once was. He's chipping away at me, bit by bit. Though I’m not as weak as he thinks, and when I can’t handle it anymore, I will come back swinging.








Purchase Links

99c

AMAZON US / UK





Excerpt

"Say it because you want me to be your last breath. Say it because I'm all you see. Say it because I'm in you, I'm stuck to your soul. Say it to me like you mean it, not to make yourself feel good."



Also Available


AMAZON US / UK




Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment