Wednesday, July 16, 2014

SOMEONE FOR ME




Excerpt

“That’s not funny.” I tickle his ribs. “You know my brother loves Ally just as much as you love me. And if I wanted a pink frilly comforter, and a boatload of stuffed bears, I hardly believe you’d deny me.”
He picks up my hand and presses it to his lips. “I’d give you every damn real or imagined animal on the planet if I could.” That sexually deranged look I love takes over his features as he walks me back toward the mattress. His eyes gloss over with lust, and he’s flirting with his lids hooded low.
“I know you would.” I lean in and run my tongue along his jawline, enjoying the roughness of his five-o’clock shadow. “And that’s why I know you’ll understand I can’t possibly do anything with you in this bedroom.” I shrink a little when I say it.
“What?” His head inches back a notch, and his cutting good looks set my insides on fire.
“This is Morgan and Ally’s special place.” I wave my hand over the neatly made bed. “It’s practically sacred.”
Cruise lets out a low moan before glancing around.
“I got it.” He presses out a dull grin and kisses both my eyelids in turn. “Close your eyes.”
I do as I’m told, and Cruise leads me carefully by the shoulders less than ten feet away. I hear a door creak open. It smells like shoes and leather, and instinctually I know we’re in the closet.
“Open,” he says, shutting the door behind him.
The lights are on, and, as I suspected, we’re surrounded by sneakers and heels, jackets, and . . . feathered boas?
“Kinky.” I pull out a bright-red one, and a few loose feathers fly around the small walk-in. “You think this comes in my size?”
“There’s only one way to find out.” Cruise gently lifts the sundress right off my body, and I don’t protest the effort. There’s not a whole lot of protesting that goes on in our private lives. Mostly it’s Yes, oh God, yes, faster, right there! followed by a cataclysmic scream on my part—and believe you me, neither one of us is about to complain.
 
GIVEAWAY: 
3 winners will receive a Kindle Paperwhite loaded with the 'Someone to Love' series and with a cover skin from one of the titles. 




Buy Links 



Author Links: 
Feel free to visit her blog at: http://addisonmoorewrites.blogspot.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Addison- Moore/140192649382294
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AddisonMoore
Instagram: http://instagram.com/authoraddisonmoore



No comments:

Post a Comment